Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A "racists" letter to Obama over illegal immigration.

I saw this comment about the "conserverscy" over AZ immigration bill and thought this is a classic that should be passed along. In fact, every law abiding US citizen that isn't a libtard should send such a letter.

This letter from a writer named Vickie goes as follows:

Dear Mr. President Obama:

I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements.We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I’m on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grand kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grand kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico but I don’t plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U. S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I’ll need Income tax credits so although I don’t pay Mexican Taxes, I’ll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov’t pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico … I am sure that President Calderon won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You’re the man!!!

I think this letter still doesn't go far enough. Not even close. Here are some items that were left out.

19. I expect myself and all my children to be able to enroll in one of his fine educational institutions at the local tuition rates.

20. I expect the government to cover those tuition.

21. I expect that the Mexican government will deny a merited and deserving Mexican citizen from gaining entrance as so I can or any of my family members can gain admittance.

22. I expect that my American nationality be a bonus point in their selection policies.

23. Should I decide to make money by illicit means, I will have civil rights including having those English interpreters and weather they do or not, my lack of Spanish and ignorance and apathy of the laws and culture is defensive grounds for dismissal or leniency.

24. I have the right to shoot at their officers should they tried to impede my criminal enterprises.

25. Should I claim civil rights violations without proof, I'm entitled to a free lawyer and to take everything the Mexican citizen has in my defense of violating their life and property.

26. Should my pregnant wife, girl friend, stranger with my DNA, give birth, either on their soil or in their airspace, the child gets automatic Mexican citizenship (I know this spoof goes too far because who wants it?).

27. Any disputes with Mexican citizens shall be ended in my favor with "No hablo Espanol".

28. Any Mexican citizen that disagrees with the above mention policies shall be branded as a racist.

29. I shall be able to have a KKK type club like La Raza with the motto, for Whites everything, for non whites nothing and not be branded as a racist group with federal funding.

30. I have the right for the US military to fire into his country while I'm engaged in my enterprises.

31. Anything the Federalies do to enforce the laws of Mexico against me shall be deemed a violation of my civil rights.

32. I'm entitled to be hired over a Mexican citizen.

33. The government will "encourage" the Media to spew anti-Mexican propaganda.

34. I can demonstrate against Mexico and have the right to sue if the Mexican police impede, especially when getting violent.

35. I demand the right to vote early and often in Mexican elections.

Those are the ones that come from the top of my head. Now that we have a state that said enough to this nonsense, they get vilified and threaten, with violence by the illegal support groups. All this in the name of the illegals civil rights. I'm sure Obama would take such a letter and rights of "Illegal Americans" to heart. If you believe that, then I have swamp land to sell you.

No comments: